TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The driver to hiring the vehicle, should be at least 24 years old and should have a valid driving license for 1 year at least and must has Greek, European or International driving license. Also, maximum age rate 74 years old for all vehicle categories.
- The lessor hands over the vehicle and the car key in a good condition and the lessee is obligated to hand it over in the same condition.
- The lessee is responsible for checking of the vehicle before delivering it.
- The transport of the vehicle out of the island of PAROS and ANTIPAROS without the written permission of the company, is forbidden. Driving the car on an unpaved road is forbitten.
- The lessee is obligated to pay the agreed amount, regarless of using or not the vehicle during the lease as this is defined in the contract. Prolongation or renewal of the hiring, spontaneously, from the lessee, without the permission of the company entails an increase of 50% of the daily lease and for all the days of prolongation.
- The lessee is obligated to pay any compensation of fine, during the lease, which is against the Traffic Code.
- The lessee must notify the company without delay in case of car accident or damage of the vehicle.
- The expenses of transporting the vehicle in case of accident or damage which was caused by the lessee himself aggravates the lessee.
- The lessee being responsible for an accident of damage of the vehicle, must pay to the lessor the corresponding daily amount for all days the vehicle is immobilized.
- Driving the car by other persons than those referred in the contract is forbitten.
- The lessee must inform the company in case they wish to deliver the vehicle in a place other than the agreement which is written in the contact.
- The number of the passengers must be the right one, otherwise the hiring is partially broken and the lessee is aggravated by any damaged caused in the vehicle without having any claim of the money being refunded.
- The third party liability covers the lessee in case of accident that wasn’t caused by him. In case of the accident was caused by them, they must pay the compensation for any damage.
- The C.D.W (Collision Damage Waiver) Insurance covers any accident, damage or bodily injury, caused by the lessee unless there is intention.
- The C.D.W (Collision Damage Waiver) Insurance doesn’t cover the lessee if the accident, damage or bodily injury was against the Traffic Code or an illegal action.
- The lessee, in case of C.D.W (Collision Damage Waiver) Insurance, must pay 500€ for Class A, B , 800€ for Class C and 1200€ for the other categories if the damage accident or bodily injury is more than this amount.
- The C.D.W (Collision Damage Waiver) Insurance doesn’t cover damages caused underside of the car, windows, wheels, tyres, interior parts and an equivalent charge will be applied. Vehicles returned with stained interior that is not cleaned with normal / common washing, client’s will be charged for 70€ plus VAT for the biological cleaning of the car.
- From every hour of delay in delivering the vehicle, the lessee is aggravated by 5€.
- Theft Protection (TP Insurance) does not cover theft of personal belongings from the rented car and our company does not bear any responsibility for this.
- In case of total loss of the vehicle during the rental, the lessee is obligated to report the loss to the local authority and is obligated to return the key of the car at the office. In case that the key is not available he will be charged with the total value of the car.
In the event of disagreement between the parties, only the Parian courts will have jurisdiction.
BREAKING OF THE TERMS LEADS TO THE UNILATERAL TERMINATION OF THE CONTACT WITHOUT CLAIMING A REFUND OF MONEY.
The lessee must return the car with the same amount of fuel as when the rental began .
In case of return the car with a smaller amount of fuel than the original ( the amount of fuel that the customer received the vehicle) the customer is charged with the difference in fuel. No compensation is provided for the customer if the car is returned with a larger amount of fuel than received. The vehicles are delivered with a minimum amount of fuel that will be indicated in the lease contract upon receipt.
The reservation must be canceled at least forty-eight (48) hours before the scheduled date and time of the start of the vehicle rental (always at the exact time of reservation), as made in the company’s booking system. If you wish to cancel a reservation, you will contact the company through the reservation system.
The following charges will apply to booking cancellations:
In the event of a cancellation notice received by Auto Dermatas Paros Rentals at least forty-eight (48) hours before the scheduled rental start of the vehicle, any amount paid in advance will be refunded.
In the event of a cancellation notice received by Auto Dermatas Paros Rentals in less than forty-eight (48) hours prior to the scheduled start of rental of the vehicle, no amount of money that may have been prepaid will be refunded.